Tuesday 7 August 2018

Much too hot for a jumper.

Watering my vegetable garden using a watering can at the outdoor tap situated close to the drains , I noticed things had got a bit smelly so I moved the drain cover and exposed this beautiful beast who promptly leapt out and found refuge under some green and shaded undergrowth.
The Feather.

Female Common Darter not as previously stated the Ruddy variety my thanks to the tall birder for pointing out my mistake and Female Southern Hawker.

Holly Blue
Linnet.

Red Underwing Moth.


2 comments:

  1. Barry, Nice pic of a female Southern Hawker but I think your Ruddy is a Common!

    ReplyDelete

On The Blink.

 In fact the Mega sighting has been giving amazing views, often keeping one eye open and one eye closed. This American Common Nighthawk loca...