Tuesday 5 November 2019

Little and Large.

 In the carhide and motoring to one of my Tree Sparrow sites, after driving through Clanfield turned right onto the road leading to Buscot/Lechlade and on the corner left side noticed there were 18 Little Egrets feeding and I think this is the largest flock of these birds I have seen in one field. Further along this road where there is water laying in the fields I noted a flock of mainly LesserBBGs with circa 100 Peewits and a mile or so on another flock of Gulls with circa 200 Peewits feeding with them.
The Oxon Feather.


My cock Reeves Pheasant.

I have noted this presumably immature Wood Pigeon for several months now and am beginning to wonder if it is hybrid of Stock Dove and Wood Pigeon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

On The Blink.

 In fact the Mega sighting has been giving amazing views, often keeping one eye open and one eye closed. This American Common Nighthawk loca...